Test Preparation Package
Opens in separate tab, just close Terms and Conditions tab to return to this page.
This is a personal coaching program for students who wish to optimize their standardized test scores (SAT/ACT) beginning with a diagnostic assessment for each test. The program takes place over a seven week, 21 session structured timeframe. Our Coach is Josh Hotary. Please review the terms and conditions for this service. Thanks.
Single Payment is $3,000
When you are ready, click the ‘Let’s Get Started’ tab and fill out the form. You will be taken to a page where you can finalize your payment options and check out.
Scope of Services
- Familiarize the student with both SAT and ACT using diagnostic test results
- Build a timeline of study for the student and decide when to begin preparing
- Increase confidence in taking standardized tests
- Initiate and complete the formal coaching program which consists of:
- Seven weeks of coaching prior to taking the actual ACT or SAT
- Three coaching sessions per week (total of 21 coaching sessions)
- Coaching strategies are tailored to the results from the diagnostic tests
- Formal review of actual test results to determine need for additional coaching
- Be accessible to the student via text and email between coaching sessions
- Provide “tailored” coaching that is consistent with the student’s ability and overall objective for college admission
Let's Get Started
Complete this form and hit submit. You will then be taken to a page with payment options.