Comprehensive College Planning Services
Opens in separate tab, just close Terms and Conditions tab to return to this page.
The Comprehensive Program is our flagship package and utilizes a team of three specialists in the areas of college funding, college admissions and personality/career assessment to apply our “Three Pillar” consulting model. Colleges are identified based on your specific funding plan, the criteria you specify AND the personality and career assessments completed by your student. Our team of professional specialists will keep you organized and on top of every deadline from start to finish. Reduce your stress and enjoy this unique time of life with your college-bound teen.
Please review all the product features, terms and conditions or service, and our guarantee. When you are ready to move forward, click the ‘Let’s Get Started’ button and fill out our intake form.
Pricing Information - August 2023
Convenience fee of 2.95% ($275) will be invoiced if using a credit card.
Single Payment is $9,300
One time payment
6 Payments total $9,550
$3,550 in advance, then 6 payments of $1,000 monthly
10 Payments total $9,650
$3,650 in advance, then 10 payments of $600 monthly
To complete your transaction, click the ‘Let’s Get Started’ tab and complete the form. You will be taken to a page where you can choose your payment option and check out.
If your student does not return to their original college for second semester for reasons other than grades, disciplinary action, illness or the like, we will help the student identify and gain admission to a new college at no charge.
Scope of Services
- Private account in College Planner Pro
- Thorough personality/major assessments with career professional, (minimum of 2 meetings)
- Discuss standardized testing strategies (ACT vs. SAT)
- Provide Diagnostic ACT/SAT (as needed)
- Broad discussion of student’s curriculum & GPA calculation
- Provide feedback from ACT/SAT diagnostic and recommendations for ACT/SAT prep
- Evaluate student’s competitive position with College Admissions Profile (CAP) Index
- Discuss preliminary eligibility for CAMPUS BASED merit scholarships
- Identify up to 20 colleges that fit family search criteria
- Provide visit and interview counseling
- Discuss finer points of “demonstrated interest”
- Brainstorm with advisee on extracurricular and vacation period activities, work, volunteering
- Review student observation after four college visits (or acceptable substitute activity)
- Arrive at final list of 6-8 colleges
- Review Personal Statement (essay) & deadline for completion
- Discuss letters of recommendation strategy
- Review Common Application registration & overview
- College Essay Writing Workshop
- Review 8 completed applications:
- Review online Common Application
- Review Common Application Personal Essay
- Review Common Application College Specific Supplements
- Review Common Application College Specific Supplemental Essays
- Review and discuss additional required admissions forms
- Provide detailed aid eligibility analysis, financial aid, and scholarship estimates
- Design college funding plan
- Recommend outside financial professionals as needed to implement advanced planning
- Determine financial “boundary conditions” for college selection (if appropriate)Discuss financial aid forms
- Provide guidance for obtaining FSA IDs for parent and student, and CSS Profile login
- Manage financial aid application process for FAFSA and if required, CSS Profile.
- Review financial awards (as appropriate) & clarify family financial obligations to the college
- SFC Admissions Advisor available through first term of first college year
- SFC College Funding Specialist available for questions and aid application review for each year of college
Let's Get Started
Complete this form and hit submit. You will then be taken to a page with payment options.