Admissions and Assessments
Opens in separate tab, just close Terms and Conditions tab to return to this page.
This program has been designed for those families who are prepared to pay the full cost of attendance at any college to which the student admitted. We work with the student to identify colleges that “fit” academically, socially and personally. Then, we assist with applications, essays, final decisions and everything in between from A-Z.
College funding, need-based financial aid and merit scholarships are not part of the scope of services.
Pricing Information - August 2023
Single Payment is $7,500
One time payment
6 Payments total $7,750
$2,350 in advance, then 6 payments of $900 monthly
10 Payments total $7,850
$2,450 in advance, then 10 payments of $540 monthly
Pricing will vary based on your preferred payment selection. When you are ready, click the ‘Let’s Get Started’ tab and fill out the form. You will be taken to a page where you can choose your payment option and check out.
If your student does not return to their original college for second semester for reasons other than grades, disciplinary action, illness or the like, we will help the student identify and gain admission to a new college at no charge.
Scope of Services
- Private account in College Planner Pro
- Thorough personality/major assessments with career professional, (minimum of 2 meetings)
- Discuss standardized testing strategies (ACT vs. SAT)
- Provide Diagnostic ACT/SAT (as needed)
- Broad discussion of student’s curriculum & GPA calculation
- Provide feedback from ACT/SAT diagnostic and recommendations for ACT/SAT prep
- Evaluate student’s competitive position with College Admissions Profile (CAP) Index
- Identify up to 20 colleges that fit family search criteria
- Provide visit and interview counseling
- Discuss finer points of “demonstrated interest”
- Brainstorm with advisee on extracurricular and vacation period activities, work, volunteering
- Review student observation after four college visits (or acceptable substitute activity)
- Arrive at final list of 8-10 colleges
- Review Personal Statement (essay) & deadline for completion
- Discuss letters of recommendation strategy
- Review Common Application registration & overview
- College Essay Writing Workshop
- Review 8-10 completed applications:
- Review Common Application
- Review Common Application Personal Essay
- Review Common Application Supplements and Supplemental Essays (10 max)
- Review and discuss additional required admissions forms
- SFC Admissions Advisor available through first term of first college year
Our guarantee: If your student does not return to the college for second semester for reasons other than grades or disciplinary action, we will help the student identify and gain admission to a new college at no charge.
Let's Get Started
Complete this form and hit submit. You will then be taken to a page with payment options.