Admission & Assessment Services
This program has been designed for those families who are prepared to pay the full cost of attendance at any college to which the student admitted. We work with the student to identify colleges that “fit” academically, socially and personally. Then, we assist with applications, essays, final decisions and everything in between from A-Z.
College funding, need-based financial aid and merit scholarships are not part of the scope of services.
Please read our Scope of Services document before making purchase.
When purchasing this product, you will be asked to create an account. If you have already registered for the learning center, please log in to complete the transaction. If you have not registered, you can register at check out by simply providing your email and a password.
Our program is delivered by a team of two specialists who view the engagement through the lenses of academic and personal fit. Each family engagement is personalized to serve your unique circumstances. Below is a partial list of services.
- Implement Milestones to College™ Project Plan
- Discuss standardized tests
- Review secondary curriculum strength
- Brainstorm extracurricular activities
- Evaluate student’s competitive position with our proprietary CAP Index software
- Identify up to 25 colleges for student to research
- Finalize student criteria
- Arrive at final list of 6-8 colleges
- Prepare for college visits and interviews
- Discuss “demonstrated interest”
- Review personal statement/essay
- Review Common Application and supplemental essays
- Reduce the stress of the college search process
- Understand your individual learning style
- Discover your natural strengths and talents
- Gain confidence in your college direction
- Identify best-fit career options and college majors
Single Pay, 5 Pay, 10 Pay