Comprehensive Services (Sibling)
Our most popular package integrates a three pillar approach utilizing a team of professionals. Since your college funding plan was developed for your first student, the cost of designing that plan is not included for this student, but the cost of processing financial aid applications is included. Colleges are identified based on your specific funding plan, the criteria you specify AND the personality and career assessments completed by your student. Moreover, you will be confident that your student’s college education will lead to a satisfying and productive career. Our team of professional specialists will keep you organized and on top of every deadline from start to finish. Reduce your stress and enjoy this unique time of life with your college bound teen. Rid your home life of the anxiety that consumes most families during the college admissions process. Three payment options are available. Start today!
Please read our Scope of Services document before making purchase.
When purchasing this product, you may be required to create an account with our payment processor. If so, just follow the instructions.
This program is priced to provide returning families with the BEST VALUE on our top program when compared to hourly fees or an a la carte menu of services. Our guarantee: If your student does not return to the college for second semester for reasons other than grades or disciplinary action, we will help the student identify and gain admission to a new college at no charge. Experience demonstrates that the price of these services is returned many times over.
A few highlights of our core services …
- Private account in College Planner Pro
- Thorough personality/major assessments with career professional, (minimum of 2 meetings)
- Discuss standardized testing strategies (ACT vs. SAT)
- Provide Diagnostic ACT/SAT (as needed)
- Broad discussion of student’s curriculum & GPA calculation
- Provide feedback from ACT/SAT diagnostic and recommendations for ACT/SAT prep
- Evaluate student’s competitive position with College Admissions Profile (CAP) Index
- Discuss preliminary eligibility for CAMPUS BASED merit scholarships
- Identify up to 20 colleges that fit family search criteria
- Provide visit and interview counseling
- Discuss finer points of “demonstrated interest”
- Brainstorm with advisee on extracurricular and vacation period activities, work, volunteering
- Review student observation after four college visits (or acceptable substitute activity)
- Arrive at final list of 6-8 colleges
- Review Personal Statement (essay) & deadline for completion
- Discuss letters of recommendation strategy
- Review Common Application registration & overview
- College Essay Writing Workshop
- Review 8 completed applications:
- Review online Common Application
- Review Common Application Personal Essay
- Review Common Application College Specific Supplements
- Review Common Application College Specific Supplemental Essays
- Review and discuss additional required admissions forms
- Provide detailed aid eligibility analysis, financial aid, and scholarship estimates
- Revisit financial “boundary conditions” for college selection (if appropriate)
- Discuss financial aid forms
- Provide guidance for obtaining FSA IDs for parent and student, and CSS Profile login
- Manage financial aid application process for FAFSA and if required, CSS Profile.
- Review financial offers (as appropriate) & clarify family financial obligations to the college
- SFC Admissions Advisor available through first term of first college year
- SFC College Funding Specialist available for questions and aid application review for each year of college
Single, 6-pay, 10-pay