Welcome to the 2023 C.V. Starr Scholarship Program!
Instructions: Family Financial Statement, Financial Aid Award Letters, Student Aid Report (SAR)
- The natural or adoptive parent(s) in the household in which the applicant lives is/are required to complete the Family Financial Statement. If a parent is remarried, the form should include information about that parent’s spouse or partner.
- Gather the financial aid awards from colleges to which you were accepted and who have responded with an official offer of financial aid. An official offer of financial aid will typically include all or several of the following: grants, scholarships, Federal Student Loans, College Work Study. If you don’t have an award letter, please request one.
- If you do not have the award letter from the college you hope to attend, REQUEST IT FROM THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE and have them send it to you ASAP. Your CV Starr Application is incomplete until this is received.
- Proceed to the Award Letter Evaluation tab in the UPPER LEFT of the Financial Statement. If you don’t see the TABS, refresh your browser.
- Enter the award letter information for up to eight colleges. Please enter your #1 choice in the first row.
- Submit the form when you have finished. You will be returned to a “Thank You” page on the Strategies For College website.
- Now, locate and upload your Student Aid Report.
- You’re done!
Student Aid Report Instructions
- Go to the FAFSA website
- Go to Apply For Aid, Complete the FAFSA
- Go to “Returning User”
- Login and find your Student Aid Report
- Get the PDF version.
- Save the file and upload to Todd Fothergill at Strategies For College.
Thanks for applying, and good luck!
Learn more about Todd Fothergill